How do I use this site?
If you would like to add concerts to this website, and you do not yet have a username and password, please fill in the Application Form.
To Add a Concert
- Click on the "Admin" link in the menu on the left.
- Enter your Sussex Concerts username and password to log in.
- Once you've logged in you can click on the "Add Concert" link in the menu.
- Enter the relevant details into the form, and press the "Add Concert" button.
To Edit/Copy/Delete a Concert
Note: You will only be allowed to edit/copy/delete concerts that were originally created by you.
- Find the concert on the concerts listing page, and click on its title to see its details.
- Click on the "Edit Concert" link that appears in the menu on the left.
- Enter your Sussex Concerts username and password if requested.
- Change the details as needed, then press one of the following buttons:
- "Edit concert" to change the current details.
- "Copy concert" to make a copy of the current concert, including any changes.
- "Delete concert" to permanently delete the concert from the database.
- "Reset" to reset any changes made in the form.